Thread: Seriousness Light a Virtual Candle
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 10:12 AM   #1789
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
We seem to be connected in ways I wish we weren't. My youngest sister (8 years my senior) has had a series of debilitating strokes over the course of the last few years that have robbed her of much of her eyesight, mobility, and memory.
I'm sorry about your sister, Tom.

My sister a year younger than I am died suddenly of a stroke several years ago. As devastating as that was, I'm sure she would have preferred that to a life with major disabilities; it's the memory loss that's the real knife twist, as we readers can hope to face other outcomes with stoicism, if not equanimity. I hope your sister finds pleasure each day.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote