View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 03:05 PM   #200
jangell2
Addict
jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Per what you said about where Amazon and Kindle put the books:
Amazon: /Volumes/Kindle/documents/bookname.azw3
Calibre: /Volumes/Kindle/documents/authorLastName, authorFirstName/title

So it seems to me that if there's a Calibre versions of the book, I should keep that and get rid of the Amazon version.

Considering when to send a book to the Kindle that's already on the Kindle. Most of the time I use Calibre to download metadata or if that doesn't work I cut and past it from Amazon. So I've updated metadata which has stuff such as the description of the book, the rating (stars), tags, book series, and custom collection. If I change metadata do I need to resend the book?
jangell2 is offline   Reply With Quote