View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 08:25 AM   #13
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Modification for Bad Eyes FW 3.0.1

Configurable font size for
  • Footer and Header
  • Library
  • Dictionary
  • Annotations
  • Search
  • TOC

Usage:
- double click on 3.0.1.bat
- copy the newly created KoboRoot.tgz, which you will find in the folder 3.0.1_target, to the .kobo folder on your device.

If you see fit, make changes to the configuration files in the folder 3.0.1_source.

I provide in 3.0.1_plus_source a pre-patched libnickel. There, I tried to increase the font size of as many elements by 15 percent as I was able to find them (apart from those configurable via the configuration file). Put the folder 3.0.1_plus_source in the same folder as 3.0.1_source, and run 3.0.1_plus.bat in order to generate a KoboRoot.tgz from it. It will be created in 3.0.1_plus_target. (I had to remove the 3.0.1_plus_source folder from KBPatcher04.zip because of the size limit for uploads.)

Make sure your reader is on FW 3.0.1!
Attention: This firmware was released in a revised version too. Make sure the libnickel.so.1.0.0 and nickel of this package and the ones on your device are identical!!!
USE THIS PACKAGE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Attached Files
File Type: zip KBPatcher04.zip (12.82 MB, 480 views)
File Type: zip 3.0.1_plus_source.zip (12.37 MB, 453 views)

Last edited by tshering; 03-09-2014 at 05:51 PM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote