View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 12:17 PM   #58
nprentiss
Connoisseur
nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanzaku View Post
I've sideloaded a number of apps successfully, so I'm comfortable with the procedure. However, for unknown reasons I'm now being blocked. I tried too sideload the new Mantano reader and all went well until I went to tap the install button. It's non-functional! The cancel button works. I checked my settings to be sure I was still allowing apps from other providers. I tried installing other sideloaded apps. Every attempt the install button simply is non-responsive. Right up to that point everything seems normal. Any suggestions?
This has happened to me before. If you have any other apps that appear in the notification bar, that could be the problem. (So, I turned off my screen dimmer and battery app, then the sideloaded program would install).
nprentiss is offline   Reply With Quote