View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 12:08 PM   #52
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
OK folks, thanks.

I have a SGT so when I requested the app from my PC the app for download did show up on the SGT. So I assume I can grab that file and sideload it to the KF.

I would have to look in the SGT's download folder I assume and then copy to my PC and then to the KF. If that is how it works, what folder/directory on the KF do I copy it to?
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote