View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 09:41 AM   #8
Noah98
Eccentric
Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The nook, ipad 3, Kindle Fire HD (8.9), Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Care View Post
Where I am in Canada, we use overdrive for audiobooks for our library, but a different horrible service for ebooks. I can't find one ebook I would want via our library system.

I have seen people in the Kindle forum talk about converting ebooks. There must be a way, unless their system loans mobi files?
They strip the DRM, and then "erase the ebook" when they are done reading it. Don't ask me how though...
Noah98 is offline   Reply With Quote