View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 10:55 AM   #14
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGB View Post
Hmm so using this+caliber via console I can get it to stop grabbing my books out of their organized folders, and stuffing them into individual folders then into one big folder elsewhere?
Yes... if you don't use the calibre GUI you can use the command line tools in place if you want. Personally, I like the way calibre organizes my ebooks into folders.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote