View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 12:29 PM   #602
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yiming View Post
ixtab, I've found some glitches in CM 2.4.0. I'm using KT 5.3.2.

When I select sort by any other options other than by title, and go back to select Sort by Title, the previous selection will remain selected. This problem only happens to Sort by Title. (Please see attached screen capture)

Similar problem happens to Display Options. The 2nd to 4th options can only be selected and not deselected. And the 1st option cannot be selected after I've deselected it. (also see attached screen capture)
All of these are probably just some intermittent drawing problems where the Kindle doesn't properly update what is shown on the screen (but does change the state properly). Please close the menu and open it again to see if the settings had the correct effect. If it does work, but just doesn't display correctly, I'm afraid that there's nothing more I can do about it than what I already did... But suggestions are more than welcome.

Quote:
Lastly, a minor UI issue. The Sort Options uses button whereas the Display Options uses thick for selection. It will be good to standardise it. Thanks.
This is intended. The sort options are mutually exclusive (hence radio buttons), while the display options are orthogonal (hence checkboxes). I'm already following standard UI guidelines there.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote