View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 09:19 AM   #9
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
Can you tell me a simple way to just grab the apk and put it in my dropbox to install it on my Fire? I usually just install an app on my phone, back it up, then put the backup file in dropbox. Can I download this onto my phone directly from that link? It gave me a "Save As" popup when I clicked it on my Fire and I chickened out and cancelled. Should I have just said "ok" and let it go?
Hmm, really? I have no idea... I've never had a Save As pop up. Just usually install it from the notifications.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote