View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 06:43 PM   #14
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by calibrejunkie View Post
131,000 is pretty huge, lol. Do you have any good sources for downloading public domain books in bulk?
Only the usual suspects like Gutenberg, here and others already mentioned. The content of my major libraries is used for research (politics), not for personal cover-to-cover reading. And they are documents (papers, reports, transcripts etc) not "books".

For the latter I prefer ink on paper, then its my property to share with whom I ever I please. I give most books away once I've read them, mostly via nearby street libraries. The only thing I hoard are memories

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 11-02-2018 at 06:45 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote