View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 10:11 AM   #13
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
Port full firmware with Onyx C67ML for Boyue T62-C

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOV View Post
Port full firmware with Onyx C67ML for Boyue T62-C, Energy eReader Pro & A6LHD Released in 2014 year
Made mod based firmware Onyx C67ML v1.7.3
@FOV:
Thanks for that.
Just got my Reader back from support and started to download your firmware. Got a little frightened since on Googledrive the file is named:
For_update_with_stock_firmware_Boyue-Gmini-Energy_Systems-Gonyx172.7z
but I had previously downloaded:
C67ML_1.7.3_Gonyx-T62C-150929-Standart.7z
Couldn't get the device to update itself via update.img on the flash drive so I updated via RKBatchtool which worked fine.
Saw in the settings that it is version 1.7.3 so probably just a mistype in the name on Googledrive. Now I'm testing it ...
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote