View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 03:55 PM   #1
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
London, Jack: The God of his Fathers: Tales of the Klondike.June 2007

I've always loved these short stories about the early Gold rush days.

(This collection by the way is correctly done)

In this collection there are 11 Stories. They are all filled with Ironic humour and are extremely entertaining!
London actually prospected for Gold for a few years in the Klondike. He also Boxed professionally and Hunted Whales and I don't know what all else off the top of my head. He led a fascinating life of adventure, then wrote about it.
I highly recommend.

Enjoy.

Roy

P.S. In this thread there is a discussion between Dr Drib and I about a different "Anthology' of London's Klondike tales I uploaded in a different thread. I've asked Harry to delete that collection since I made some HUGE mistakes in the formatting and neglected to check it out fully before I uploaded it.. On the reader it shows up with a new paragraph appearing in the middle of every second line.. Completely unacceptable and unreadable to boot. This file however, is correctly done without any problems. My Apologies to everyone who downloaded that file..

I plan on Finding all the Klondike tales that are available on the Net and posting a full Collection soon..
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf The God of His Fathers Tales of the Klondike.lrf (608.8 KB, 1059 views)

Last edited by RWood; 11-27-2008 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Added prefix
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote