View Single Post
Old 10-02-2022, 03:46 PM   #79
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDB View Post
+1000 They ruined the library a couple years ago when it went from 8 titles per page to only 5. I need to be able to highlight and when finished reading to export my notes so I'm tied to the Kindle. But I hate their "new and improved" version 5.13 and up that ruined it.
You can highlight and export on a Kobo as well. Of course Kobo has never had 8 titles per page.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote