View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 11:49 AM   #4
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Cheers Kovid, sorry for mentioning a "file type" plugin, was typing from work without the calibre code in front of me so was relying on my bad memory

When I PM'd John about this ages ago he did wonder about there being a problem getting access to the custom columns from that plugin, hence my comments. However it could well be he also was speculating off the top of his head and I have just perputated a myth . As you say with a metadata object there isn't really an issue.

I'll have a look on the weekend then if you aren't against the idea in principle.

@SauliusP - if you aren't in a desperate rush, you might just want to wait a day or so for me to knock this up and then just copy the relevant bits of the implementation.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote