View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 01:23 PM   #9
evwool
Connoisseur
evwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Palm M515, Palm VX, Kindle 3 WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
By the way, this is a great find. The filter has a command line mode with lots of special features for fixing the html generated by Word. It is valuable even if you are not running Word 2000. It can, for example, extract a CSS out of the word generated HTML.

Dale
How do you use this filter, Dale? What's a CSS and why do you want to extract it? I've got a word document with a hyperlinked 'table of contents' at the start linking to parts of document. It works OK in html but for some reason, I'm getting an error message when I put it in Plucker and when I put it on my Palm, some of the hyperlinks work and some get me an 'External Link' error. All the ones that don't work start with a number eg 2.1, 1.8 before the text and link to a line of text that has Outline Numbering on in the Heading style. Any ideas?
evwool is offline   Reply With Quote