View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 12:42 PM   #276
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
The substitute clip on my mp3 player broke last night, but it wasn't too difficult to remove the glued-on part from the device. I carefully pried it loose with a blade, then was able to peel/rub off most of the residue and glue on another clip.

So all in all, I'm giving these clips a thumbs-up--the first clip lasted a month, and with a package of 50, I expect I'm good to go for a while.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote