View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 04:49 AM   #10
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by adixon View Post
Actually my husband surprized me and gave me my X-mas gift today. I stop doing everything and have not put it down except to type this message that I love the PRS-505. He even got me the book cover with the light which is a dream. My friend who has the Kindle says I should have gotten the Kindle but I think I made the right decision for me with the Sony 505. Thanks for all the tips. I hope to make some time and read the manual as well as the Wiki to learn more about the reader. I still have no idea how to do anything but read the one book that I downloaded but look forward to becoming a sponge.
Hi, adixon, I understand how you feel about the Sony 505 as I, too, own one.

Don't forget that we also have thousands of public domain and Creative Commons titles here on MobileRead -- all for free and lovingly assembled by a number of individuals.

Have fun.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote