View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 09:41 AM   #146
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceA View Post
My Pocketbook Pro 902 arrived today, and so far there's only one problem: I can't find the 'Settings' in the Fast Access Menu-- the one that pops up if I press the 'OK' button while in reading mode. I have a 'Zoom' button instead, but I really need to find the settings button! Please help.
The options you get are a function of the file type and the reader app you are using.
If you go back to the bookshelf and long- press the center button you'll get a popup menu. If it offers an option to "open with" you can choose fbreader for drm-free ebook files and some document files.
That one has a settings pick.
Note that these settings are not the same you access from the main menu but rather application settings instead of device settings.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote