View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 09:18 PM   #27
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Yes, if you are not in a Wi-Fi area/hotspot/whatever and you do not want to connect via USB to a computer then you will need 3G.

I have a K1 but honestly, rarely use the 3G. I have a huge TBR stack (or folder!) and I usually browse online on my PC and "buy" my ebooks...and then download them all at once. So my behavior is perfect for wifi cuz I can do exactly the same and connect via wifi on my network at home or in a hotspot or download to my PC and transfer them.
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote