View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 09:16 PM   #24
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcaBlue View Post
If Sony releases a new version of PRS-505 and PRS-600 with the new Pearl screen, it still remain a strong contender.

If it releases a 9.7" Pearl screen reader with the touch screen capability. It will make a better option for technical pdf and academic crowd.

If they resolved the glare issue with the touch screen, then we got the perfect reader.
If this new kindle had epub support, it would be gameover for sony. As it is I think I am going to ditch my PRS505 in favor of having whispernet ability for a kindle, kindle app for ipad, ipod touch, android phone, and finally for kindle4PC.

Anyone want to buy a PRS505?
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote