View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 07:39 PM   #1
EbookNovice
Banned
EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
Calibre: Anyone here use this?

Hi all, I just read about Calibre in another thread and it looks interesting.

From what I can tell, it replaces the Sony Reader software on the PC/Mac.

Currently, I'm happy with using Evernote to upload quotes I highlight in the e-books I read and it's great because I can't accidentally edit the quotes. My full solution is outlined here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=225769

However, issue with the Sony Reader software is that there isn't a 'real' cloud solution other than the Evernote functionality.

What can Calibre do better than the Sony Reader software?

Thank you!
EbookNovice is offline   Reply With Quote