Thread: PRS-900 Using different computers?
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 06:35 AM   #4
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
My advice is for you to to consolidate your work into one wireless laptop.

I just yesterday deactivated/uninstalled the Sony Library from my work computer for a couple of reasons. (e.g. separation of church and state ).

I try to keep my personal stuff off the work computer(s), but if your work involves using your reader etc. then I'm sure it's appropriate.

I do believe calibre has some network-type version, but I don't know that would be accessable from "anywhere."

I run my main Calibre install on my home desktop but have a backup/copy of it on my netbook as well and in addition keep (and backup) an ebook directory which I throw everything into.

Enjoy!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote