View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 05:09 PM   #11
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Free and Bargain Bibles

Since I've found myself adding new threads for Bibles every few days lately, I've decided to just create one thread and add to it.

Zondervan has two kids' Bibles on sale for $3.99:

NIrV Kids Quest Study Bible (normally $10.99):
Amazon
B&N
Kobo

Adventure Bible for Early Readers (normally $14.99):
Amazon
B&N
Kobo

Both of these are the New International Reader's Version (NIrV) which at a third-grade reading level and is marketed for early readers and those for whom English is a second language. A no-frills edition is also available for the (not sale) price of $4.99.
Amazon
B&N
Kobo
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote