View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 01:03 PM   #9
euro traveler
Connoisseur
euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Nook STR, Kobo Mini, TrekStor Pyrus Mini, Nook HD & HD+
Free English Standard Version Bible

The friend I loaned my Nook STR to asked for an epub Bible. I found the ESV Classic Reference Bible available for free from its publisher, Crossways. She loves how well indexed it is, and how easy it is to navigate.

It comes in either epub or mobi (non-DRM, I think) at:

http://www.crossway.org/ebooks/esv-c...e-bible-ebook/

I downloaded it for free from Barnes & Noble before discovering the publisher offered it directly. It came with DRM. Also bugs me that B&N offers this epub for free, but also have it on another page for $10.19 (in case you don't stumble across their free version.)
euro traveler is offline   Reply With Quote