Thread: Stieg Larsson
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 06:38 AM   #17
Format C:
Guru
Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad + PRS-505 + Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Can someone give me opinions on The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo? I keep hearing so many good things about it.
I read it in Italian, and I don't know nothing about English versions, nor original ones (can't read Swedish at all).

I like it very much, like the other two.
I bought two copies each, just to strip the cover and scan them with an ADF, and have a iLiad-formatted pdf version of those.

As a whole, the trilogy make a good mystery book.
The first, the best. It's the only self-contained one: second and third are just two volumes of the same story.
In the end it looks like the author was writing to get some movie dollars from Hollywood, and the storyline weakens.

But it's a very good reading, one of the best mysteries of the last decade.

Format C: is offline   Reply With Quote