View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 08:32 AM   #28
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
About the romance generator, it's funny, and I've found some of them at "Beyond heaving bosoms: The smart bitches' guide to romance novels", by Sarah Wendell and Amy Tan. About the other opinions, they don't deserve any comment. In my country we say: "las opiniones son como los culos, todo el mundo tiene uno", and they don't affect me. I don't think the common good depends on me reading romance novels or heavy essays, I think it's a very narrow point of view, but that is MY opinion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
We have that saying here, too, but it sure sounds nicer in Spanish!
Does "los culos" mean what I think it does?
I don't recall that term from the Spanish classes I took in college.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote