View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 04:28 AM   #3
evwool
Connoisseur
evwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Palm M515, Palm VX, Kindle 3 WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by netseeker View Post
Both seem to be abandoned. I would use the one which works better...
Thanks for the reply, netseeker. I've hesitated to install the newer version because past experience with PCs tells me that it can sometimes be difficult to revert to an older version of a program so I was hoping that someone who had tried both would tell me if I'm missing anything. I'll stick to the version I've got for now until I get more info.
evwool is offline   Reply With Quote