View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 04:15 PM   #335
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrenn1 View Post
Can you also use wireless for updating firmware?
Yes, you can!

However, the most resent firmware (2.1.5), seemed to prefer to download via the desktop software than directly with the device's wifi. I'm not sure why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayth View Post
I am still using a PRS 350, and I'm thinking about upgrading to the Kobo Glo. One question though. For page turning on my PRS 350, if I swipe in one direction, the page turns forward, and if I swipe in the other direction it goes backwards. Is this doable on the Glo? I don't like the idea of having to tap one side to go forward and the other side to go back. I'd like to be able to swipe wherever I feel most comfortable and have the direction of my swipe dictate the direction of the page turn.
Yes, swiping for page turns works perfectly! I use it all the time
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote