View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 01:21 PM   #33
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucfgrad93 View Post
As a relatively new member here, I must say your level of discourse is abrasive, rude, and condescending. You may be a fan of the Nook, but you come across like an irritating fanboy
Ok well then I'm going to start post's that will list shortcomings and lack of features of the kindle, even though I know they are not to be true.

and let's see how all you kindle fans react.

and if you went back you would notice I only corrected Spellbanish's incorrect information and he/she is the one who wrote post's the length of War and Peace coming at me.

but ohh she's owns a kindle so turn a blind eye to that.

Last edited by boswd; 06-13-2011 at 01:24 PM.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote