Thread: Cover Design
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 12:29 AM   #36
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Bottoms View Post
I'm a big fan of reduced colour palettes myself, like the illustrations that used to be around from the 60's and 70's. I've been looking into ways to put that into use in a spy series I'm working on that's set in the 60's (it's all Pulp all the time at Fictionmonster from now on). If I could actually draw I think I'd probably get some training in all this and do it more often (I have a design background, but in theatre and film, where drawing wasn't that important).
Black, white, one shade of blue-ish grey, bright orange, bright cyan, a blue close to royal blue. And flowcharts. This is why I write fiction
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote