View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 10:07 AM   #401
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by arooni View Post
Issue: I have noticed that when I click the next page I still see a sentence of two of the last line of the previous page as the first line or two of the next page. While this may seem helpful I find it rather annoying.

Is there any thing I can do to prevent this behavior? Is it a result of me messing up the conversion somehow?
I haven't see this problem and I can't think of anything that you or the plugin could be doing to cause it.

You can rename one of the books that has this problem from -.kfx to -.azw8 and open it with the Kindle Previewer and see if the problem occurs there. If so then I would like to diagnose this further. If not then the problem most likely lies in the firmware on your Kindle.

I recommend always using the latest Kindle firmware for reading KFX files. Amazon has made changes to the format over time and this plugin in conjunction with the Kindle Previewer may produce KFX files that will not display properly using older firmware.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote