View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 07:52 PM   #106
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_jane View Post
I jailbroke my iPhone and ever since then, Bluefire causes my iPhone (4) to freeze up. It's the only app that does it. Anyone else have this problem?
hmm, that is a serious one. We did not specifically test against jailbroken phones. We'll look into that. Sorry to hear about the problem you are having. Anyone out there with a jailbroken iPhone 4? It would be good to know if it is repeatable.
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote