View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 07:38 PM   #6
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
I've read where photo (I guess we should use ephoto) display makers were about to get into the ereader market. Add to that the success of the iPad and everyone wants in.

At first most aren’t going to be very good, but that’s to be expected. Look at the nook. REAL problems when it first came out. Now it's a good choice for many.

I just got my PocketBook 302. Thought that I would stop in while loaded it with books. I might buy one of these things but it isn't going to replace my 302 for normal reading.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote