Thread: Why ePub 3?
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 07:03 PM   #7
AnotherCat
Me
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Why create an ePub 3 eBook that really uses none of the ePub 3 specific features? What good does that do? I can't think of any good. It would actually be easier to create ePub 2 eBooks unless you need some ePub 3 feature.
I agree that is so and also add that it applies to the vast majority of books, eReaders and the needs of readers of the books too.

I am not sure the other respondents to your post are qualified to comment as they seem to not have the ability to understand and properly respond to your very specifically stated question . Perhaps they could start their own thread asking the unrelated question that they seem to want to ask here?

Last edited by AnotherCat; 09-17-2017 at 07:06 PM.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote