Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 11:27 AM   #175
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I purchased Wool 6 from Kobo. Thank you Mr Howey for making it available at Kobo.

It looks like the table of contents is missing? All that was in it was the Prologue and Epilogue.

For those using Calibre... I ran it through Calibre and used the following when converting:

Under "Structure Detection -> Detect chapters at:":

//*[(name()='h1')]

and under Table of Contents checked "Force use of..."

Calibre seemed to do a good job of finding the chapters.

And Thank you Mr. Howey for making it DRM free.
The ones from B&N don't have table of contents (the first 3 or 4 if I remember correctly). The chapter headers (just the number, mind you) do not use any hx tags, so Sigil wouldn't auto-generate the TOC. I don't necessarily use the TOC, but having proper headings means the nook can tell me how many pages are left in the chapter; otherwise it sees only 1 long chapter in the book.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote