View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 03:24 AM   #10
fbdev
fbdev
fbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel is

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeton View Post
The screensaver looks really nice!
I'm definitely installing it soon.

Just curious: Does kinamp have a GUI or is only used via lanuchpad commands?
I haven't had time to try it out that's why I'm asking.
yes; it has a gui.

there is a progress bar at the bottom of the screen 3 pixels high.
it is only as accurate as mplayer's status, which i'm sorry to say is pretty poor for variable bit rate files.
it will also display the file name for 5 seconds in the bottom left corner of the screen.
the fade out is a little screwy and needs refinement, so you will find that if you switch pages while the name of the song is up, the page will switch back to the old page. just hit the page up/down button again and it will display correctly.
the keys are:
alt-del (previous file)
alt-L (pause/play)
alt-K (fast forward)
alt-J (next file)

here's the source; it's preprocessed C, so for the uninitiated it may be a little...
Attached Files
File Type: gz kaps-source.tar.gz (151.6 KB, 304 views)
fbdev is offline   Reply With Quote