View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 06:23 AM   #15
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by CmplxAdSys View Post
Cool! I didn't know the column icon feature existed. I've used column coloring to color unread, reading, or finished books, but never scrolled all the way right to see the column icon feature.

I set up rules to to show a checkmark if it has a cropped PDF and an X if it doesn't, and nothing if it has no PDFs at all. Seems to work well, and I don't have to manually put the icons there.
That's good

- are you aware of KOReader, it has a forum two down from here.

I know nothing about it except its name, and what I have read here ==>> KOreader Wiki

Might be worthy of investigation.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote