View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 03:39 PM   #37
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
well the Kobo Aura HD screen is recessed well into frame, so that seemed to be the smartest way to store it to me. that way, nothing can be dropped or spilled onto the screen. How do you store yours ???
The same way as you. It's been 13 months for the Mini and 9 months for the Aura HD and both of them are very fine thank you.
I followed the same thinking too.

In my purse, the Mini is in a pocket reserved for it and I put it in a sleeve that I sewed myself (with a plastic insert on the screen side coming from an ice cream box). I frequently ride on cobblestones and the Mini is as strong as the day I bought it.
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote