View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 07:13 PM   #35
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
I have always stored mine face up naked (OK, that sounds bad ;-)) so I don't think you're wrong with how you're storing it. Some people think it's a big no no to ever have a naked device. Some of us have never used a case (although I have a wooden carrying box to protect it for travel) and have never had a broken screen to date. Different preferences.
Oh, definitely. Though mine would be covered in a delightful quilt of feline sheddings if I left it naked and face up for more than a few milliseconds. Once someone's already broken a screen, though, I reckon "you need to get a good case" is good advice
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote