View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 07:12 AM   #425
Liesse
Zealot
Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Forma
I wanted to request, or again hightlight, something davidfor mentioned in this post:
Quote:
I hope they add a series list. Something similar to the shelf list but shows the series and the number of books.
Kobo have gone to the trouble of making sure series information is recorded in books. It works and is a feature that other readers lack. Why not push it a step further and make a "series" list just like there is one for 'Shelves'? It would work so well!

David would also like an author list and more. That might be nice too, but personally if I get one, I'm voting for series. Can't have that little menu getting too crowded now, can we?

Thread about series info is here for more on this.
Liesse is offline   Reply With Quote