View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 08:03 AM   #247
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
I can't check if there is an old instance of HUR running (I don't have the kindle here), but I always use the correct procedure to close HUR!

BTW, I use the plain launcher extension that just runs cr3 with the unified launcher v0.2!
It used to work really fine when I was using the unified launcher v0.2 on 5.1.2 firmware. On 5.3.2 I get the error stated above (even if just running HUR from the terminal).

I'll try with the v0.3 of the launcher!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote