View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 03:12 PM   #18
Jozawun
Fanatic
Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen 3, Pocketbook 902, Sony 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
All 21 Travis McGee books are now on my watch list. My yellowed paperback copies have print far too small for me to read now. I'll wait to re-read the series in order when the price per book drops below $9.

I hope the publisher will drop The Deep Blue Good-By (#1) to a persuasive price to get us 'in-order' obsessives started.

I've paid up to $16 for new books from favorite living authors since I don't mind doing my bit to keep them writing. But $8 or so is the limit for dead authors whose books I've already read at least once.
This is a sadly under-rated problem with printed books, the way the print shrinks over time.
Jozawun is offline   Reply With Quote