View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 11:48 AM   #71
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebase View Post
I didn't take a position on whether the concerns were justified. If I had to guess...I'd say they probably were as PC culture is spreading all throughout society...

...I must of had reasons to think "everyone doesn't see, believe or accept the obvious".
Looking at, let's say the list of best novels all being by women. What is the obvious inference there?

Would the same inference be made if that list was made up of all men?

Do you have anything you can point to to show that the books on that list were chosen because the authors were women, rather than because they were thought to be the best books published in the time frame?

Last edited by ZodWallop; 08-12-2020 at 11:51 AM.
ZodWallop is online now   Reply With Quote