View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 05:34 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Allen View Post
I tried to reassign both file types to use Calibre as the default application, but Windows 10 only allowed me to use apps from the Microsoft store - which does not include Calibre.
I seem to recall seeing a setting somewhere in Win 10 that might control that.

Yeah ask Cortana about 'only allow ms store apps' and you'll get a lot of links. It's in the apps and features settings. Mine flipped from off to on for some unknown reason a week or two back; it would not let me install something.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 02-17-2018 at 12:05 AM. Reason: added red text
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote