View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 05:04 AM   #9
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just-read View Post
@booxtor

I bought my M96 from your store. after I updated my m96 with your update package and calibrated the stylus with Settings -> Extension ->Calibration. my stylus now does not work at all. i do not know where is the problem. please advise

thanks
Could you please retry the calibration ? Try to not to do double click at the same calibration point. You can try instead of short click to do like draw small circle.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote