View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 06:56 AM   #1
embryo
Fanatic
embryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Kobo Glo, GloHD
GloHD boot problems

While I was charging the reader I turn it on (from sleep) and it showed the dialog for USB connection (although it shouldn't because I used a cable with the data connectors linked).
I kept pressing the cancel but it was freezed.
Sending it to sleep and back on didn't change anything.
So, I powered down by long pressing the power button.
Then when I powered back on, the screen flashed twice or three times and then stayed at a white screen while the LED was flashing for ever.
I turn it off and on some times and then a screen appeared that was asking me if I wanted to reset the reader, which i didn't.

I'm on holidays and away from my box, but I will try to find a laptop to use.
What is it that I have to replace/edit in the system to fix this?

I'll open it and get the card out, so any suggestion is welcomed...

Edit: something serious I forgot to mention: I use KSM 8..

Last edited by embryo; 09-30-2021 at 07:02 AM.
embryo is offline   Reply With Quote