View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016, 04:19 PM   #13
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
Let me know if you like it. I really hope you do! And how the Bluetooth works. I have one of their other models that has Bluetooth. I've never had an issue with the Bluetooth part of it. It doesn't have a dedicated volume button, which annoys the crud out of me, so I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. But, the battery life is great on it. I only use it for overnight listening, so I set the volume at one place and leave it. I have insomnia and use familiar audiobooks over and over to lull me back to sleep. Figure it's cheaper than Ambien!!
Wish I had seen the one with Bluetooth before I ordered.
S
It should be in my paws on Thursday. I'm excited to get it; I really didn't want to buy another yucky Clip Sport or jury-rig a new clip on the back of mine.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote