View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 03:24 PM   #19
obelix
Connoisseur
obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkulz
Did you try that workaround I mentioned? The crash comments were directed to obleix, not you. Scroll up to see the workaround.

I will release a new version on monday with the fix and IMP format support.
The problem gone with the fix.
Great program, thank you very much.
PDF A4 are readble now on PRS-500. Inrerface is very simple and GUI'ed what makes this program much easy to use than PDFrasterFarian with about the same image quality.

Some notes:

PDF (portrait orientation) is smaller than screen size, it looks like the right and the bottom fields are not cropped. Actually, I think the PRS-500 image size is not correct rather than lack of cropping. It can be seen from the following, for 3 zoom settings:

1. At small size: Portrait PDF is alligned to the top and left, right and bottom margins are about 20% of the screen size.
2. At middle size. Image gets larger, but right and bottom margins still exist.
3. At the highest zoom. Image gets larger than the sceen size, right and bottom parts are out of the scope.

Please check if the image size is set exactly to the screen size: 584х754
(not 600x800 !!!) Reader is very sensitive to the proper screen size.
obelix is offline   Reply With Quote