View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 01:55 PM   #9
Strether
Guru
Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1; iPad Air; iPhone 7; Kobo Libra; Kindle Oasis 3
Speaking just for myself, that would be really helpful, Harry. I've found your comments really helpful, but they're scattered all over different threads. I'm in the midst of a project that involves the use of links. Thanks to your instructions, I was able to negotiate that successfully, but though I'd managed the setting that allowed user page breaks, I couldn't figure out for a while how to actually make that happen. Finally, sitting in a chair away from the computer, I tried to imagine how you could possibly do that and did eventually find the button that created those breaks. Probably that information is buried in some thread, but as far as I know, you never covered it in any of your tutorials. I mention that to encourage you not to take anything for granted while working up your instructions.

Another thing that would be helpful from the group is information about whether or not we're going to try to have consistency in the preparations. Same font size, for example? Or name of author last name first, or the other way around which is the way books were initially loaded on the Sony.

Jim
Strether is offline   Reply With Quote