View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 03:04 PM   #147
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarciaCat View Post
Thank you!

Once I downloaded 7-Zip to open the .rar file for the font I wanted (Fontin to go alongside the Fontin_Sans I already have) from the "Summary of Modified Fonts" thread and figured out how to get it to my laptop it was a piece of cake. I may even try a few other fonts that look interesting!

Hmmmm.....I wonder if this can be done on my Sony T1...... ......maybe it's time to scour the Sony forum and see.....
No, not without rooting. And that is one of the reason I sold my T1.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote